MADISON, WI — AUGUST 3, 2020 – First Business Bank, a Small Business Administration (SBA) Preferred Lending Partner, announces seven recently closed and funded SBA loans amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Marty Ferguson, Managing Director of SBA Lending, says he is proud of First Business Bank SBA team and how they’re helping small businesses during the health and economic crisis. “Everyone on our team pulls together for our clients, and I’m very happy we can continue to help when businesses need it most,” Ferguson said.
- $3,674,000 SBA 7(a) loan for a industrial flooring business in Washington
- $515,000 SBA 7(a) loan for an alarm systems business in Florida
- $3,773,000 SBA 7(a) loan for a CPA firm in Florida
- $1,430,500 SBA 504 loan for a CPA firm in Florida
- $3,999,000 SBA 7(a) loan for a truck repair business in Georgia
- $1,045,000 SBA 7(a) loan for an e-commerce business in Florida
- $1,750,000 SBA 7(a) loan for an e-commerce food business in Wisconsin
About First Business
First Business Financial Services is a Wisconsin-based bank holding company, focused on the unique needs of businesses, business executives and high net worth individuals. First Business offers commercial banking, specialty finance and private wealth management solutions, and because of its niche focus, is able to provide its clients with unmatched expertise, accessibility and responsiveness. For additional information, visit www.firstbusiness.bank.