MADISON, WI — OCTOBER 27, 2020 – First Business Bank, a Small Business Administration (SBA) Preferred Lending Partner, announces six recently closed and funded SBA loans during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
“As the economic recovery continues, we are pleased to be busy and capable of doing our part to help small and medium-sized businesses succeed,” says Marty Ferguson, Managing Director of SBA Lending. “Access to capital is critical right now as motivated, savvy business leaders are making moves to start businesses, acquire them, and expand their operations.”
- $2,000,000 SBA 7(a) loan for commercial real estate for a boat storage business in California
- $570,000 SBA 7(a) loan to purchase a delivery route in Texas
- $941,000 SBA 7(a) loan for a franchise business in Wisconsin
- $607,000 SBA 7(a) loan for a partner buyout in a neighborhood pharmacy in Texas
- $1,252,000 SBA 7(a) loan to purchase a window repair and installation business in Kansas City
- $775,000 SBA 7(a) and term out construction loan to an urgent care franchise business in Florida
About First Business Bank
First Business Financial Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: FBIZ) is a bank holding company and parent of First Business Bank focused on the unique needs of businesses, business executives, and high net worth individuals. First Business offers business banking, specialty finance, and private wealth management solutions, and, through its niche focus, provides clients with unmatched expertise, accessibility, and responsiveness.