MADISON, WI – December 7, 2023 – First Business Bank announced it has earned Top Workplaces Culture Excellence recognition across nine categories for a second year. Presented by Energage, a research company with more than 17 years of experience surveying over 27 million employees at 70,000 organizations, Top Workplaces awards are based solely on employee feedback.
Top Workplaces Culture Excellence awards celebrate organizations that excel in specific areas of workplace culture. First Business Bank’s Culture Excellence Awards include:
- Employee Appreciation: These award-winning companies believe in the self-sustaining performance and positivity boost that results from genuine employee appreciation.
- Employee Well-Being: Employees at these Top Workplaces believe their organization puts health and wellness at the center of their workplace culture.
- DE&I Practices: A commitment shared throughout all levels of the organization, these Top Workplaces prioritize a welcoming and inclusive culture, no matter one's background.
- Professional Development: These Top Workplaces place a special focus on developing their employees' careers and enabling their people to grow professionally.
- Leadership: The Leadership Top Workplaces award celebrates organizations whose leaders inspire confidence in their employees and in the direction of the company. These leaders understand the needs of customers, which front-line employees hear every day.
- Innovation: The Innovation Top Workplaces award celebrates organizations that have embedded innovation into their culture and create an environment where new ideas come from all employees.
- Compensation & Benefits: The Compensation & Benefits Top Workplaces awards celebrate the organizations who provide employees with material rewards and appreciation for their work.
- Work-Life Flexibility: The Work-Life Flexibility Top Workplaces award celebrates organizations that provide options to their employees in how and where they work, and have managers who care for their employees’ concerns.
- Purpose & Values: The Purpose & Values Top Workplaces award celebrates organizations that have both embedded their mission and values into their culture and are efficient in their work to bring it into reality.
“I am immensely proud to share that our commitment to cultivating a positive and inclusive work environment has been recognized with nine 2023 Top Workplaces Culture Excellence Awards,” said Jodi Chandler, Chief Human Resources Officer of First Business Financial Services, publicly traded parent company of First Business Bank. “This achievement, based on the genuine feedback of our dedicated employees, reflects our ongoing efforts in employee appreciation, well-being, diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) practices, and professional development. These awards are a testament to our belief that a supportive and growth-oriented culture is key to both employee satisfaction and organizational success. These 2023 Top Workplaces Culture Excellence Awards further motivate us to continue fostering an environment where every team member feels valued, heard, and empowered to thrive.”
Top Workplaces awards are based on a research-backed, 24-item employee engagement survey.
About First Business Bank
First Business Bank® specializes in Business Banking, including Commercial Banking and Specialty Finance, Private Wealth, and Bank Consulting services, and through its refined focus delivers unmatched expertise, accessibility, and responsiveness. Specialty Finance solutions are delivered through First Business Bank’s wholly owned subsidiary First Business Specialty Finance, LLC®. First Business Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of First Business Financial Services, Inc®. (Nasdaq: FBIZ). For additional information, visit firstbusiness.bank. Member FDIC