BROOKFIELD, WI – September 26, 2022 – First Business Bank is pleased to announce the winning nonprofits and golfers who played for them in the annual Southeast Wisconsin Charity Golf Invitational by First Business Bank on Monday, September 25. The event has raised more than $700,000 for nonprofits in the Madison and Milwaukee areas over the past 12 years.
Local business leaders compete in two-person teams in the Southeast Wisconsin Charity Golf Invitational by First Business Bank on behalf of a local charity of their choice. First Business Bank covers 100% of the event costs. Winning golfers and charities from the event hosted at Oconomowoc Golf Club include:
- First Place - $25,000 won on behalf of St. Augustine Preparatory Academy by Tim Wallen and Terry Wallen
- Second Place - $7,500 won on behalf of Pat Connaughton Foundation by Solomon Zarling and Danny Behm
- Third Place Tie - $4,750 won on behalf of SHARP Literacy, Inc by Mike Welsh and Eric Haertle
- Third Place Tie - $4,750 won on behalf of Wisconsin Hero Outdoors by Michael Steger and Paul Stewart
- Fifth Place - $3,000 won on behalf of Zoological Society of Milwaukee by Nezih Hasanoglu and Matthew Specht
"This event never fails to impress,” said Kevin Kane, President of First Business Bank’s Southeast Wisconsin Market. “It's really motivating to witness the dedication and enthusiasm of our area business leaders as they go all-out to support their chosen nonprofits. The positive impact that comes from the collaboration between our local businesses and committed nonprofits is truly exceptional, and we're thrilled to facilitate this partnership for the greater good."
About First Business Bank
First Business Bank® specializes in business banking, including Commercial Banking and Specialty Finance, Private Wealth, and Bank Consulting services, and through its refined focus delivers unmatched expertise, accessibility, and responsiveness. Specialty Finance solutions are delivered through First Business Bank’s wholly owned subsidiary First Business Specialty Finance, LLC®. First Business Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of First Business Financial Services, Inc®. (Nasdaq: FBIZ). For additional information, visit firstbusiness.bank. Member FDIC