When hiring is more difficult than it has been in a decade, implementing a business growth plan might include buying another business. For our series of discussions surrounding selling and growing your business, experienced business owners weigh in on the moving parts and details of acquiring another business whether you’re expanding your workforce, your geographic footprint, or both. Watch today for a discussion related to buying businesses, including:
- Achieving multiple milestones and objectives through business acquisition
- Evaluating partnerships with outside business experts for ultimate success
- Comparing company cultures and determining if they’re a good fit
- Lessons learned the hard way throughout acquisitions
- Where acquisitions sometimes fall apart
- Preparing and organizing ahead of the negotiation stage
Tune in and make sure to watch our other panel discussion with experts talking about how to sell a business in this unprecedented mergers and acquisitions market.