In this review of the first quarter of 2022, Market Strategist Nancy Johnshoy, CFA, outlines the significantly changing landscape of the global economy. Read our Quarterly Market Review to understand where markets currently stand and how we expect them to develop — including:
- The economic fallout from the war in Ukraine
- Potential changes to the tax code before the mid-term elections
- Up-to-date news on signals from the Federal Reserve
- Market responsiveness to the decline of the Omicron variant
- Trend analyses for hiring, inflation, spending, consumer confidence, and more
The First Business Bank Quarterly Market Review is an in-depth, enhanced exploration of domestic and worldwide economic trends that affect your business and personal financial decisions.