As the markets and our portfolios continue to grow, our Private Wealth group is as healthy as it has ever been with $2.4 billion in assets under management and an energetic optimism as we enter the second half of the year. In our latest Quarterly Market Review, Market Strategist Nancy Johnshoy, CFA, outlines how strong economic data points to a continued powerful expansion in 2021. Read the report for insight on:
- Data and analysis behind the economic recovery
- Up-to-date hiring and employment statistics and trends
- The latest news about prices and inflation
- The Federal Reserve’s most recent official statements and actions
- Consumer spending trends and consumer confidence data
- Economic trends in Europe, Japan, and China
For a brief overview of the report, please view our video below.
The First Business Bank Quarterly Market Review is an in-depth, enhanced analysis of domestic and worldwide economic trends that affect your business and personal financial decisions. Get the full report in our latest Quarterly Market Review.