Optimizing your cash flow means taking a critical look at all the systems your business uses, including payables management. If you’re stuck in an antiquated payment process’, First Business Bank can help you take advantage of the modern benefits, such as fraud protection, that come with our innovative payment solutions.
We offer a comprehensive range of electronic, card, and paper-based payables services to improve efficiency and manage your cost and risk.
FOCUSED ON YOUR SUCCESS
ACH Payments allow you to schedule disbursements of payables. By originating ACH Payments, you know with certainty the payment date.
Wire Transfers can be originated through Online Business Banking. You can forward payment instructions for domestic, international US Dollar, and foreign currency wires.
Check Disbursements are still the most common means of business-to-business payment.
Business Credit Card
First Business Bank offers a variety of robust Business Credit Card programs with and without rewards. Your local, trusted relationship team can help with credit underwriting and all your card servicing needs.
Some of the benefits of our card programs include:
- Mastercard®️ Receipt Management app
- Mastercard ID theft protection™️
- Easy Savings®️ rebates in addition to rewards and cash back
- Intuit QuickBooks®️ online discount
- Master Rental®️ insurance
- $200 annual statement credit
- 25,000 bonus points (with $3,000 spend in first 90 days)
- Cell phone protection
Not all benefits apply to all card offerings. Benefits are subject to change
Included with First Business Bank Business Credit cards, the 24-7 Online Portal & Mobile App includes the ability to:
- 24-7 Mobile Apple App
- 24-7 Mobile Google Play App
- Check card balances and view statements
- Make payments
- Update cardholder information and request additional cardholders
- View available credit limit and change individual cardholder limits
- Submit travel notifications
- Sign up for text and email card-related alerts
Business Purchasing Cards
Business Purchasing Cards provide businesses with significant payment opportunities to streamline processing and improve working capital as well as manage how, when, and where employees spend.
- Robust online card management with real-time access to add cardholders, close cards, change limits, and make payments
- Enhanced expense management reporting providing detailed analysis of merchant spend by category and ability to create custom reports
- Cost allocation coding for cardholders
- Rebate incentives with program spend
- Exclusive Mastercard®️ services