MADISON, WI – January 28, 2021 – First Business Bank is pleased to announce promotions within its Private Wealth group. “It’s my honor to recognize the hard work and long-term dedication of these talented individuals to their clients and our mission at First Business Bank,” said Brendan Freeman, President – Private Wealth at First Business Bank.
- Brad Howe, CFA, CFP, Senior Vice President – Portfolio Manager & Director of Investments in Greater Dane County
- Nancy Johnshoy, CFA, Senior Vice President – Portfolio Manager & Market Strategist in Northeast Wisconsin
- Jim Myers, Senior Participant Services & Education Officer throughout Wisconsin & KC Metro
- Kevin Pomarnke, CTFA, MBA, Senior Vice President – Trust Advisor in Greater Dane County
- Cymbre Van Fossen, JD, Senior Vice President – Trust Advisor & Director of Fiduciary Services in Greater Dane County
- Jennifer Verbrigghe, CTFA, CFP, Vice President – Trust Advisor, leading our Trust Associates team, in Southeast Wisconsin
About First Business Bank
First Business Bank specializes in business banking, including commercial banking and specialty finance, private wealth, and bank consulting services, and through its refined focus delivers unmatched expertise, accessibility, and responsiveness. Specialty finance solutions are delivered through First Business Bank’s wholly owned subsidiary First Business Specialty Finance, LLC. First Business Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of First Business Financial Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: FBIZ). For additional information, visit firstbusiness.bank.