Commercial real estate trends shifted faster in the past three years than perhaps the previous 30. Whether you’re wrestling with a long-term lease, downsizing, or designing new office space, you’ll want to tune in to this episode of the First Business Bank Podcast. We're joined by Beth Prochaska, President & CEO of Potter Lawson and Deana Porter, Senior Vice President of Broadwing Advisors, for a discussion about:
- The changing impact of the work-from-home and hybrid work trends
- How businesses are thinking about their offices now and in the future
- Fostering collaboration with creative spaces
- Different lease possibilities, even with long leases
- How ESG (environmental, social, and governance) sustainability affects commercial real estate design
Before you sign a new lease or go fully remote, tune in to get advice from experts who guide clients every day to make these important office space decisions.