Check fraud is on the rise. In fact, reports show that in 2019 74% of organizations experienced check fraud — a 4% increase over 2018.
In this lively and informative discussion, security and financial sector panelists share insights into the prevalence of check fraud and ways to stop it from happening. This discussion focuses on:
- The most common types of check fraud
- Differences between check fraud attacks on businesses and consumers
- The rise of digital payment types for business
- How to implement fraud prevention best practices
Protect your business and personal finances from the most common fraud attacks, and get the latest news on how the financial sector is responding to fraud and proactively helping clients to manage new risks.
- Alicia Anderson – Assistant Vice President – Treasury Management, First Business Bank
- Theresa Wiese – Managing Director of Compliance and Risk Management, First Business Bank
- Mark Meloy – CEO, First Business Bank