Cyberattacks often result in staggering financial and reputational losses and businesses with 10-150 employees are the new target. It’s important to protect your organization from multiple angles, including implementing fraud prevention financial solutions and purchasing cyber insurance.
When you begin to think about what you can do to prevent cyberattacks and minimize your loss, questions like these may come up:
- What are the top cybersecurity threats that businesses should be aware of?
- How can I protect my business from an attack?
- How does cybersecurity insurance work and what do they cover?
- Do businesses of all sizes need cybersecurity insurance?
- How important is bitcoin when it comes to cybersecurity?
- What should I look for in a policy?
- How much cybersecurity insurance is enough?
- Do cybersecurity insurance needs vary by industry or are there general best practices that everyone can benefit from?
We invited Derek Laczniak and Frank Stephens, cybersecurity and insurance experts, to join us on this episode of the First Business Bank Podcast to answer these questions and more. They also offer advice on how to protect your business from cyberattacks and what you should look for when choosing a policy.