A companion episode to “Why Use Equipment Financing?’, which primarily focuses on businesses acquiring and financing equipment, this episode of the First Business Bank podcast features a discussion about the advantages of offering financing to customers when you’re a manufacturer, distributor, or retailer selling equipment. Offering your equipment customers financing through a responsive, reliable financial provider helps your business sell more capital equipment, increases customer retention, and builds long-term relationships.
At First Business Bank, we help business owners finance the acquisition of equipment for their businesses, and we assist vendors in selling more equipment to their customers by providing financing. Two of First Business Bank’s equipment Finance experts with decades of industry experience discuss:
- Overcoming your customers’ budgetary restrictions to sell more equipment
- Improving closing ratios with a fast approval process and optimal payment terms
- The streamlined transaction process from application through approval
- Partnering with experienced experts who have industry equipment expertise and knowledge of industry sales cycles and market challenges
- A customized approach to ensure your financing options are competitive for your customers
Reliability and industry experience are key when choosing a financing partner. Manufacturers, distributors, and retailers need peace of mind that they can get quick answers for customers along with industry insight so they can compete now and in the future.