Using real-time payments like Zelle, Venmo, or Paypal, you might give allowance to your kids, split the bill at dinner, or pay a friend back for tickets. As consumers adopt real-time payments at a faster pace, business leaders consider dropping checks and weigh the benefits and risks of real-time payments, as well.
This episode of the First Business Bank Podcast discusses the ever-changing landscape of real-time payments, including:
- A brief history of real-time payments
- Benefits and risks of real-time payments for businesses
- Differences between bank-sponsored payment networks and others
- The latest about FedNow instant payments
- Where business payments are headed
Real-time payments give business owners more payment flexibility along with the benefit of faster, final payments that are more secure than paper checks. Tune in to our podcast episode for a discussion with several of First Business Bank’s Treasury Management experts discuss real-time payments and how your business might benefit.