Manufacturing is a major driver of economic activity in Wisconsin, leading all other industries contributing to the state’s gross domestic product. First Business Bank’s financial experts work closely with manufacturing business leaders on their daily and long-term financial needs and strategies to help them position their companies for growth.
This episode of the First Business Bank Podcast includes an insightful discussion about trends influencing Wisconsin manufacturers, including:
- Slowing orders, pricing changes, and continuing supply chain concerns
- Dealing with excess inventory
- Working capital management trends
- Skilled labor retention and attraction programs
- Details from the Wisconsin Manufacturing Report
Check out this episode of the First Business Bank Podcast for a timely discussion about how Wisconsin manufacturing leaders are responding to the most pressing economic and labor trends facing their businesses.